Long Term Care
Do I need Long Term Care Insurance?
|My assets are less than $30,000||minimum need|
|My assets are between $30,000 and $100,000||moderate need|
|My assets are above $100,000||likely need|
Contact Us to allow us to customize a program that will support your unique situation.
Are your hard-earned retirement income dollars protected? If you were to incur a catastrophic loss and be in need of long-term assistance, do you have the coverage to pay for that assistance? If not, your retirement dollars could be reduced rapidly if you or a family member were in need of long-term care.
We would like to offer you Long-Term Care insurance policy to help protect your retirement income. You may be thinking you do not need this type of coverage. Let us give you a few reasons why this protection is so important.
- Although Long-Term Care does provide Nursing Facility coverage, Long- Term Care doesn’t just mean Nursing Home coverage. Long-Term Care is any assistance provided to someone who has a condition or illness that limits the ability to perform normal daily activities. This assistance can be as simple as help with eating or dressing. It also means rehabilitative and therapeutic care as well.
- The risk of a 65 year old entering a nursing home at some point in his or her life is 49 percent.
- Friends and family may not be in a financial position to help pay for the care you require when you need it. Currently, one year’s stay in a nursing home is estimated to cost $41,000 as a national average. If we consider even a conservative inflation rate of 5 percent per year, within the next 25 years, one year’s stay in a nursing home could cost more than $100,000.
- Medicare will not take care of your Long-Term Care needs. Medicare pays only for approved charges, only for skilled and rehabilitative care, only after three (3) days of hospitalization, and only for a maximum of 100 days per diagnosis.
- Medicaid will pay for required care only after a person’s existing assets have been “spent down” to meet state and federal guidelines.
A Long-Term Care plan can help you maintain your independence, control the quality of care you receive and preserve your assets, which will in turn give you peace of mind for your future.
The time to protect your retirement income and independence is now! The cost of waiting can be significant. Please contact us today to learn more about this necessary protection
Get in Touch With Us
Please give us your contact information and we’ll be happy to reach out to you.
All Faith Financial Services
260 Northland Blvd #119
Springdale, OH 45246